- E-mail Communications. We may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from CustomFun365 and its parent OTC Direct, Inc., if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending you unnecessary messages.
- Information From Other Sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more efficiently.
- Sharing Information. We may share information about our customers in a variety of ways. We may share customer information with affiliated online merchants whose Web sites link with ours. We may also employ other businesses or consultants to perform functions such as sending mail or e-mail, analyzing data and customer lists, processing accounts receivable, marketing or other functions. In those situations, third parties will have access to customer information for the purpose of performing their functions. We may also rent or exchange customer information to selected groups of businesses and we may sell customer information in connection with a business transaction.
- Access to Customer Information. CustomFun365 permits you access to the following information that we have about you and, in some circumstances, permit you to update or correct that information.
- P3P. The Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P) provides a standardized method for Web sites to communicate their privacy practices to visitors in an automated, machine readable format. Our Web site is P3P enabled. If your browser supports P3P, it can automatically read our privacy policies and compare them to your own set of privacy preferences.
- EU GPDR. This website conducts business solely in the United States. This website does not offer goods or services to subjects in the European Union and does not accept orders from subjects in the European Union. Further, this website does not monitor behavior of subjects in the European Union for subsequent data processing, profiling or predicting personal preferences, behaviors or attitudes.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018